Tuesday, December 16, 2008

100 Days Left until "Lucy" !!!


I can't believe there are only 100 days left until the baby's due date. It doesn't seem like that long ago that we found out and here we are a little over 3 months away.

We haven't decided on a name yet but my 3 year old niece Morgan has. Morgan has started calling the baby "Lucy." She won't take any other suggestions and flatly denies that the baby can have any other name.

My mother tried to explain to her that Uncle Brian and Auntie Amy could name the baby something else. To which Morgan replied, "NO! They can call Lucy's friends something else, but her name is Lucy. Lucy Perry."

In case your wondering, we are not naming the baby Lucy. We have not chosen a name yet.

1 comment:

  1. I am getting quite used to "Little Lucy " since I hear it every day!!!
    "Can we buy this for Little Lucy?" ... "I am saving this dolly for Little Lucy to play with!" ... "Is Little Lucy here yet or is she STILL growing bigger in Auntie Amys Belly??? So by now the name is growing on me ...lol.. even starting to think its kind of cute!!

    ReplyDelete